Reciso™ Professional Multifunction MandolineRegular price $99.99 Sale price $69.99 Save $30.00
With this incredible Mandoline, avoid cuts, save time and cook like a chef!
It is the perfect kitchen tool and multifunction slicer that will save time during rush hours and assist you in plating to perfection for your guests.
Reciso™ allows slicing, cutting, grating with great ease in different sizes, you can make all kinds of cuts. Mandolin Slicer is used to cut potatoes into wafers, carrots into slices, strips, etc.
This type of tool was previously reserved for professional chefs, it is now accessible to everyone and offers you the possibility of cutting your food in a precise, fast and stylish way!
Yes, because Reciso™ offers a wide choice of cutting: classic or wavy washers, julienne, wafers... and thickness from 1 to 8mm.
Thanks to 2 intelligently located buttons, Reciso™ allows you to choose between 4 thicknesses and 3 different cutting shapes (Petal, Strip, Wafer).
Another advantage of this Mandolin Slicer is that it offers maximum safety thanks to its trolley and its pusher as well as non-slip foot and its gripping system located on the blades. Add to that it's practically since you can wash the frame of the device in the dishwasher!
Easy to use and maintain, Reciso™ is a precious daily aid in the preparation of all your daily recipes!
Reciso™ is made of ultra-strong stainless steel (Inox), which allows it to cut potatoes, carrots, cucumber, ginger, onions, lemons or even garlic!
5 Proven Benefits
- IT IS A SAFE MANDOLINE: Your safety is the most important. The safety pusher can protect your hand from being cut when you use the slicer. The four stainless steel pins can fix the food firmly. Anti-skidding handles and feet can be perfectly fixed on a smooth surface, avoid getting any hurt during the operation.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Mandoline Slicer can shred various fruits and vegetables in different lengths, thickness, and shapes with 4 adjustable ( 18 different sizes) slicing thicknesses. and you can even get creative and do some waffle cutting if you're up for chips! We do not need to change the blades if we need to adjust the thickness. It is a build-in blade. The french fries slicer is a time-saving processor.
- SPACE SAVING: As we know, we need a lot of space in the kitchen. So the vegetable slicer's folding handle and anti-skid feet make it comfortable to use and easy to fold away for storage. The blades do not need extra space to store.
- VERSATILE AND FAST: Mandolin slicer grater has different types of precision cutting. If we need to adjust the thickness, we don't need to change the blade, just adjust the button on the side to save time and make cooking faster and easier.
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: The blades and whole panel of this mandoline slicer made from food-grade stainless steel that won't rust, keep food safe and chemical-free, strong enough to withstand the hardest veggies. And BPA free plastic frame to make sure 100% safe.
- Reciso™ Professional Multifunction Mandoline: Extra-wide, stainless steel slicing ramp
- Slice, julienne and waffle cutting options with four slicing thicknesses
- Slicing thicknesses:
- Waffle cutting and/or very thin slice 1mm
- Julienne and/or medium slice 3.5mm
- Medium/thick slice 5.5mm
- French fry and/or extra thick slice 7.5mm
- Safety hand guard secures food for stable slicing
- Non-skid feet fold in for compact storage
- Integrated blades eliminate loose parts
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel, ABS, POM, PP, TPE
- Certification: CE / EU, FDA, LFGB
- Slicer size: 13.9 x 5.4 x 5 inches (32cm * 17cm * 13.5cm)
- Product weight: 1.025 kg
A: An absolute kitchen necessity, the Reciso™ Professional Mandoline is built for strength and simplicity, while always keeping safety in mind. Extremely versatile, the Professional Mandoline can slice, julienne or waffle-cut anything from delicious gratins to delicate julienned carrots. The mandoline's blade features an adjustment knob that allows you to seamlessly change between the built-in slicing blades and the waffle cutting blades. With just a simple turn of the wrist, you can easily go from thinly sliced zucchini to thick-cut waffle fries. This ingenious integrated blade design means you'll never have to worry about loose blades or parts ever again. The professional mandoline also offers four options of slicing thickness, as well as an extra-wide, stainless steel slicing deck and a hinged finger guard that steadfastly secures foods for slicing. When you're ready to store the mandolin slicer, just fold-in the non-skid feet and it will easily slide into a drawer or fit on a shelf.
1 x User Manual
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- Trackable Shipping Worldwide
- We process orders within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE：
- Tracking number for every order
- 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Safe payments via Paypal
- We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Testimonials from our happy customers:Red Tees5.0 out of 5 starsReviewed in the United States
Great Purchase. I have 3 similar products that have not delighted me. Too narrow, too difficult to change the blades, I can't figure out how to get the most out of any of them. UNTIL NOW. This mandoline slicer is so easy to use with dials to change thicknesses, dials to make specialty cuts like waffle and julienne potatoes. Easy to clean, easy to use, and nice and wide. Perfect for the cooking enthusiast! I'm sending all the old ones to the trash.
Samantha Eason5.0 out of 5 starsReviewed in the United KingdomVerified PurchaseFab mandoline, replacing a previous less sturdy one that I have had several injuries from! This one is sturdy and strong, it stands well on the counter and so far is slicing evenly and easily. Great buy. Recommended.
CindyTop4.0 out of 5 starsReviewed in the United StatesVerified PurchaseNice, well-made mandoline. I was particularly interested in the crinkle-cut option. It's kind of hard to use, though--hard to push the food through. I think that's intrinsic to the crinkled shape of the blade, sadly. Not the fault of the machine. The shape of the blade with its increased surface area is just going to cause more friction and therefore make it hard to push the veggies through. The other functions work great. The stand does have a tendency to fold up on you if you don't make a special effort to keep it open.
I often put it in the dishwasher (top rack), but you should really just rinse it off right away and let it dry. Dishwasher soap tends to dull blades.
Chauncey Street5.0 out of 5 starsReviewed in the United StatesVerified PurchaseThis is a super Duper product! I got to use it last night and it did exactly what I needed it to do. We used it on onions potatoes even celery. It’s made extremely well. Because I do the cleaning it is an extremely easy product to clean. Safety features are really good as you really do not get your hands near the blade at all.
Susan L. Stone5.0 out of 5 starsReviewed in the United StatesVerified PurchaseI remember trying a mandoline some years ago and having great difficulty with it. This mandoline is easy to use, easy to clean and has a good variety of slicing options. It does take a little learning, but I was successful with it on my first try. Very pleased with this purchase.
geniphre5.0 out of 5 starsReviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019Verified PurchaseI was so bummed when someone broke my old slicer. I was thinking I would never find another one as good. So I searched and brought this one and it is amazing. Now wishing the old one was broken sooner, I didn’t know what I was missing. This one slices extremely fine and has a ton more options than my last one.
5.0 out of 5 starsReviewed in the United Kingdom Verified PurchaseI did a bit of research for the best mandoline out on the market and this came up top a lot of lists. It's very sturdy and feels like it'd last a long time. I've used mine a couple of times a week since I bought it.
Be warned: Every mandoline will get you at some point. It's just science. Although the useful protector and guide kept me safe from slicing part of my finger off, it didn't protect me from picking it up whilst the julienne blades were exposed out of the dishwasher..doh. As for the product, great quality, great slicing, buy it.