Easy Homemade Garlic Bread
This Easy Homemade Garlic Bread belongs on every family's table! It's SO easy to make and it's delicious alongside your favorite Italian dishes!
- 1 large loaf of French bread, bakery-style (un-sliced)
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened to room temperature (If using unsalted butter add about 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more to taste) or other vegan butter substitute
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, crushed and pressed (substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, if desired)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley or fresh chopped parsley, if desired
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the French bread into 3/4-inch slices.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and parsley until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Spread a generous amount of the butter mixture onto one side each of the slices of French bread and place them back into the shape of the loaf (this will ensure there is some of the butter mixture between the slices).
- Wrap the loaf tightly in aluminum foil and bake on a baking sheet for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the butter has melted and soaked into the bread.
- Serve immediately with your favorite Italian dish.
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED